- We process personal data only to the extent of technical connection data necessary for running this blog site.
- We do not track user behavior or process any data about our users for purposes of marketing or advertising.
- There is no automated individual decision-making such as profiling or scoring.
What kind of data do we process
This blog site’s web server makes use of log files. Log files of HTTP requests are stored by the web server to guarantee the operation of its service. Information stored in these these log files contain, among other technical information, IP, date, time and target of your request, and the referrer and user-agent information sent by your browser.
This connection data will not be shared or combined with other data sources. Log files are deleted regularly, but at the latest after 12 months, and are protected against unauthorized access.
Purpose and lawfulness
All data processing is done on the basis of the legitimate interest of publishing the articles available on this blog site.
Lawful basis for this processing is Article 6(1) point (f) GDPR.
If you have any inquiries about our data processing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you have
- the right of access your personal data,
- the right to rectify any mistakes in that data,
- the right to erase your data (right to be forgotten),
- the right to restrict the data processing, and
- the right to access your personal data in a machine-readable format.
Since the connection log data is required to ensure the technical operation of this blog site, there is no way to object to our data processing other than to stop visiting this blog site.
A possibility of access and correction of the data stored in server log files does generally not exist since it involves a disproportionate effort.
Controller according to GDPR
- Schloss Dagstuhl – Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik GmbH
Data protection officer
- Marcel R. Ackermann
- Unabhängiges Datenschutzzentrum Saarland
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit